Paul learnt a wide variety of dance styles during the years he was a member of the school: (LA, Cuban and On2) Salsa, Bachata, Merengue, Cha-Cha, and a little bit of Zouk. Sandra had learned Salsa through following at the dance clubs in Germany many years ago. Her favourite styles including Cha Cha and Cuban Salsa.
As intermediate-level performance and competition dancers, we set off on our 2012 three-month dancing tour which included many adventures:
- Dancing the Tango in Buenos Aires
- Watching the biggest Carnival in the world
- Dancing with a Cuban girl in Cuba
- Winning the applause for our bachata in the Dominican Republic
- Dancing On2/Mambo in a funky New York Club
- Finishing off with salsa in London.
We don’t as much nowadays, but it’s like riding a bike. If the music is playing, we can certainly still break a few moves.