Since starting Minimalist Journeys in 2016, we have been featured in or contributed to a number of articles across a variety of websites, online and print publications as well as podcasts and webinars, including:
- The Traveling Entrepreneur – Awaiting publication
- Daring Self-Leadership and The Nature Connection in October 2021 – Episode 31: On Minimalism
- Pet Sitter Confessional in September 2021 – Episode 209: Implementing Minimalism
- The Happy Saver in April 2019 – Episode 27: Minimalists go off on an adventure!
- Travel is Life in June 2021 – 27 Lessons travel bloggers wished they knew before they started blogging
- New Zealand Travel Blogs We Love by Wireless Nation in March 2021
- Zen Rooms in April 2020 – 10 Tips from the experts: How to travel like a minimalist
- Global Help Swap in February 2020 – What is Responsible Tourism?
- The Planking Traveller in September 2019 – Sustainable and Minimalist Carry-On Only Full-Time Travel
- Fernweh Stories in September 2019 – Unusual holiday destinations
- This Big Wide World in September 2019 – Inspiring Adventure Travel Movies and Books
- Trekking Pals in August 2019 – Full-time carry-on only traveler
- The Global Wanderess in July 2019 – Quitting The 9-5 To Travel
- Makomi Blog in June 2019 – Trusted Travellers: Paul and Sandra from Minimalist Journeys
- Age UK Mobility in July 2018 – The beginner’s guide to digitalizing your life
- Medium in February 2018 – How to travel more sustainably
- We love you New Zealand by AA Traveler Magazine in September 2020
- House Sitting Magazine in July 2020 – How our travel style is changing amid COVID-19
- Vibrant Life Magazine in December 2019 – The Ultimate Holiday Makeover Guide
- NZMCA Motor Caravaner in October 2018 – What to do with your physical mail when you are travelling long-term and/or have no fixed abode?
- Trail Runner New Zealand and Australia in August 2018 – The Minimalist Runner
- Nomadtopia Community in September 2020 – About personal values, minimalism and the impact our choices have
- WeWork Sydney in June 2020 – About personal values, minimalism and the impact our choices have
We are always interested in collaborations that align with our philosophy of experiencing more by living with less. The more people we can reach and inspire to live simpler and travel more sustainably the better.
Let’s join forces and spread the word.