Since starting Minimalist Journeys in 2016, we have been featured in or contributed to a number of articles across a variety of websites, online and print publications as well as podcasts, including:
- Vibrant Life Magazine in December 2019 – The Ultimate Holiday Makeover Guide
- The Planking Traveler in September 2019 – Sustainable and Minimalist Carry-On Only Full-Time Travel
- Fernweh Stories in September 2019 – Unusual holiday destinations
- This Big Wide World in September 2019 – Inspiring Adventure Travel Movies & Books
- Live With Habiba in September 2019 – Full-time carry-on only traveler
- The Global Wanderess in July 2019 – Quitting The 9-5 To Travel
- Makomi Blog in June 2019 – Trusted Travelers: Paul and Sandra from Minimalist Journeys
- The Happy Saver in April 2019 – Podcast: Minimalists go off on an adventure!
- NZMCA Motor Caravaner in October/November 2018 – What to do with your physical mail when you are travelling long-term and/or have no fixed abode?
- Trail Runner New Zealand and Australia in August/September 2018 – The Minimalist Runner
- Age UK Mobility in July 2018 – The beginner’s guide to digitalising your life
- Medium in February 2018 – How to travel more sustainably
- This Tiny Blue House in October 2017 – How adopting minimalism has transformed us
We are always interested in collaborations that align with our philosophy of experiencing more by living with less. The more people we can reach and inspire to live simpler and travel more sustainably the better.
Let’s join forces and spread the word.