Recommended Products and Services
MEC Pangea 40 Carry On Travel Pack
Minimalist Journeys may collect a small commission from the affiliate links on this page if you decide to purchase. For more information, see our Transparency and Disclaimer Policy. Listed prices are accurate as of the time of publication. Despite our best efforts to provide full and correct specifications, mistakes can happen. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please let us know.
The MEC Pangea 40 Carry On Travel Pack is replete with easy-to-access compartments and organizing features that will satisfy the most detail-oriented traveller. An external padded pocket keeps both your laptop secured and ready to record flashes of inspiration. The size meets most carry-on regulations to make your Manila-Seoul redeye as convenient as the crosstown bus.
- Full suspension system with air mesh and perforated foam for breathability
- D-style zip provides access to the large main compartment
- Dedicated external laptop/tablet pocket for easy access at security
- External padding to protect your gear
- External and internal compression straps
- Back panel pocket for quick access to shoes/sandals or dirty/wet items
- Two large grab handles on the top and side
- Integrated rain cover.
- Rocksolid Guarantee!
- Hassle-free returns!
- Free shipping over USD50!
What We Like About It
- Very lightweight
- Lockable zips
- Separate laptop compartment at the back
- Sizeable top compartment
- Adjustable and hidable harness system.
What We Don't Like About It
- Single water bottle pocket is not very deep
- Bluesign® approved (ripstop) nylon material is not recycled?!
- Not sure if zippers are YKK
- Warranty unclear.
|54.5 × 32.5 cm
|Rain cover or water resistant
Integrated Rain cover